USGI GENUINE ACH/MICH Level IIIA Ballistic Helmet - Preowned
Used ACH Helmets. These helmets are in excellent condition and completely serviceable and ready for wear! Available from varying manufacturers such as MSA, Gentex, SDS, and BAE.
The Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) delivers advanced ballistic, fragmentation, and impact head protection, with unsurpassed comfort for long-term use. The helmet's low-profile design reduces the risk of interference in target acquisition and ensures compatibility with NVGs (night-vision goggles), Gas Masks, and communication devices. An innovative suspension system of movable comfort pads provides customized sizing and superior comfort. The sized pads conform to the shape of your head to distribute the helmet's weight evenly and comfortable. Simply adjust and move the absorbent pads for a flexible, personalized fit.
The ACH, based on MSA's original MICH helmet, was developed for the U.S. Military Special Operations Command, meeting stringent requirements and unprecedented demands , and setting new performance standards. Named a Best Invention by U.S. Army Materiel Command, the U.S. Army was so impressed that MSA's ACH was adopted as the standard of issue for all troops deploying to the Iraq/Afghanistan Operations Theatre.
- The world's most advanced Level IIIA Ballistic and impact head protection
- NVG Mount Hole Included
- Unsurpassed comfort for long-term use, thanks to the innovative suspension system of movable comfort pads for customized sizing
- Unsurpassed stability, due largely to 4-pt. chin strap system with nape pad
- Low-profile design to reduce risk of interference in target acquisition
- Compatibility with NVGs, CBRN Gas Masks & communication devices
- Ballistic-rated hardware
- Military specification ACH for fragmentation
- 7 Pc 3/4-Inch Modular Padding Included For Comfort, Impact Protection & Stability.
- Weight: Medium 3lbs, XL 3.4lbs
- Impact mitigation, less than 150gs force transmitted to the head at 10 fps
- Minimum static load test of 150 lbs.
- Minimum dynamic load test of 25 fps
- Ballistic performance within the following temperature range: 40˚F to 160˚F
- No degradation of performance after 3-Foot immersion in salt water for 3 hours
100% USA Made
NIJ0101.04 Leval IIIA
9mm, 124 grain, FMJ @ 1450 fps, backface <>
44 Magnum 230gr
2 grain RCC @ 4075 fps
4 grain RCC @ 3450 fps
16 grain RCC @ 2425 fps
64 grain RCC @ 1700 fps
17 grain FSP @ 2150 fps